Sunday 24 May 2015

Wow , what can I say I want a Mr J!

Hey bookworms ,
 today for you I am going to write a book review on Me and Mr j by Rachel McIntyre .
I loved this book so much and read it in less that 3days , every chance I had I was reading this book. 
To summarise this book , it about a girl called Lara , she not popular At school and is going through a tough time with bullie and her family , then Mr j starts at her school , a young clever and beautiful teacher. Mr j was the one person who didn't treat her as an invisible human , he made her see her worth. It is an amazingly written book and I would definitely recommend this book. 
I loved how lara character developed through out the book. As a characters she was relatable and went through thing like bully as most teenagers do. 
I would read this book again and rate it a 5/5⭐️ 
Speak soon Diana x 

No comments:

Post a Comment