Sunday 31 May 2015

Burn For Burn Review.

Hey guys.

So, I recently decided to join up to my local library. Why I hadn't done this earlier, I honestly don't know. I picked up three books in total & the first one I read was 'Burn for Burn' by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian & oh my goodness, what a book. I was so happy that I picked up this gem.

It's about 3 girls who all meet under very upsetting circumstances, they become friends, they learn each others secrets, as any group of friends do. They also learn what circumstances bought them together & they decide to get revenge on those who have hurt them.

I read this book in 2 days as I simply couldn't put it down! It was one of the best young adult novels I have read recently. The story really gripped me & although the story presents itself from all of the 3 girls perspectives, which can sometimes become complicated, its a really easy book to follow. Its simple yet intruiging. I think its so relateable, it reminded me of myself as a teenager and the struggles of school, friendship circles and boys! I fell in love with the three girls and I felt like a part of their circle. I would definitely recommend this book, its certainly one that I will now be purchasing, I'll be sad to see it go back to the library.

Burn for Burn is book one in a trilogy. I will be purchasing the whole set, as I cannot wait to see what happens next (its left on a bit of a cliff hanger, eep!) I rated this book 4 stars :)

Until next time,
Happy Reading.
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment