Sunday 31 May 2015

Why I like reading

Hi ! 
This is a different kind of blog, I was sat at home thinking about why I like reading and why I started reading. So I thought I'd share with you because haven't you at some point wondered why you like reading? 
I learnt to read at a very young age like we all do but then I started reading story books at around 6 years old, I loved reading all different stories about adventures and clubs and solving mysteries. I think my first proper favourite books were the secret seven and famous five by Enid blyton, I loved how they solved mysteries especially when they set up a cave as their den! How cool would that of been ? And then as I got older I started reading more bigger books like the goosebumps books and the R.L.Stein books. They were horror and I kinda liked the fact you wouldn't know what came next. At this point I loved reading because it was fun to find the mysteries or the horror. As I got into my late teens I started reading Mills and Boons and discovered I loved romance and happy endings, it was around this time I started reading because I loved being a part of the fiction world and forgetting everything around me. When I read nothing else matters and up to this day I still feel like that, I love imagining it is me that falls in love with the troubled and dark Mr Grey or it is me that designs a replica of The dress. 
So that's a brief few words about why I loved reading and still do. 
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions please feel free to comment.
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment