Sunday 3 May 2015

Diana to be read soon books!


So here is a picture of my what I most wanna read soon, I have so many book I haven't read that I'm gonna try do a post like this every month to get me to read other book and not just the new one in my collection. 

First we have The longest ride by Nicholas Sparks personally I've never read any of Nicholas book , I've watched and loved most of the films from his book so I'm gonna give this a go and see  if he end up being one of my favourite author , I know he is Emily favourite so I'm sure he gonna end up being one of mine as we have similar taste in books . 

Secondly I have Girl online by Zoe Sugg , which appeals to me not only by the way it is written with text emails and blog post in it which always keeps me happy in a book but by the way it hilights panic attack and feeling not normal when suffering from anxiety which most people do suffer with these days . 
And thirdly I have Yours truly by Kirsty Greenwood , the plot of this book is amazing. It is about a girl that get hypnotised at her local pub and now can't tell white lie and we'll let be honest we all tell little white lie at time and the fort of not being able to would certainly get me into some hot mess lol! 
So these are my to be read books I hope you enjoyed this post I'll be reviewing these books as soon as they have been read. 
Thanks and keep reading.
Diana xx



No comments:

Post a Comment