Sunday 21 June 2015

Grey -E.L.James review

Grey is the fourth book from El James and is about Christian and Anastasia relationship (fifty shades of grey) but from Christians point of view. It is good to read it from his point of view as you can see and understand partly why he was the way he was. Also you see that he loves her from the first time he sees her even though he doesn't realise this till the very end of the book. I loved reading this book and I sympathised with Christian and was eager to get to the end to see how it ended. I felt that by reading this I got to know the character of Christian a little but more. El James left it as a cliffhanger so I hope there is another.

This book is an amazing read and I give it 5***** I loved it and can't wait to see if there is another one. Sorry it's a short review but don't want to spoil it for those that haven't read the book yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment