Sunday 19 July 2015

Back into the swing of things!



So Hello

Finally we have had a book club meeting at last. It has felt like a life time since having the last meeting. I have missed the fellow book clubbers and to make things more exciting we have got ourself a few new members.

And most important thing of all is that a book of my choice has actually been picked out to read! I've been waiting since the start of the book club for one of my choices to be picked. So I am so happy with this.

Let me give you a summary of what this book is about!


Limpet, Steffan and Jared. Three best friends crammed into a clapped-out rust bucket of a car on a whirlwind road trip to forget their troubles and see out the end of the summer. But no matter how far they drive, they can’t escape the hidden secrets and slow-burning romance that could upset the balance of their friendship – perhaps forever
Doesn't this sound exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment