Sunday 19 July 2015

Solomon Creed - LoveReading Review



Solomon Creed By Simon Toyne

Love reading book review

By Emily Griffiths

I am a reader who has to be hooked on the first page.

I had to manage to get past the first page of Solomon Creed and was starting to get into the book. However due to time constraints and other commitments I could not finish the book by the review dead line.

With what I have read so far I have found that the language used was very detailed and it was very well written.

The only thing I would criticise about the book was how each chapters started, as due to the number of characters involved in the plot it was a bit confusing of which chapter was referring to what character, If on the chapters page there was clarification of a name of a character I would have understood it a bit better.

However despite that point and not having the time to read it all before the due date I shall continue to read this book in my own time and to see if my perceptions change further down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment