Monday 8 June 2015

Current Read

Current Read

"A Midsummers Nightmare"
By Kody Keplinger

Hey It's Emily here.

Today I have decided to write a blog post on my current read, which is a book called "A Midsummers Nightmare" and it's By Kody Keplinger.

I like any type of genres but one of my most favourites is chick flick. This book is a total chick flick, those who love chick flicks will definitely love this book. I would class this book as a great summer read.

Kody does an outstanding job in portraying the characters in the story plot and also how she writes the book, she does it in an easy and simple way. As soon as I picked up this book I was in love and was instantly hooked.

Okay so maybe you want to know what it is about.... well here is the blurb just for you...

"Whitley's dream summer of shopping, partying and tanning on the beach has just turned into a nightmare. Because her dad didn't tell her he doesn't live by the beach any more, or that he's got himself a fiancée, a fiancée whose son just happens to be what-his-name from last week's drunken graduation party hook up.  As if summer couldn't get worse. Dad seems to forget Whitley's even there. She doesn't fit in with his perfect new country club family and Whitley does what any girl lucky enough to go all summer unsupervised does: she parties hard. So hard that she doesn't even notice the good things right under her nose"

I suggest you go and read it!
Oh and just to add I had a tweet from the author! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment