Sunday 14 June 2015

Forever bound beauty!


Hey beautiful people,
As you may all know we originally started this blog purely for our love of book which we shall continue but as our love for beauty and fashion is just as equal we have decided we would share all our beauty trick and fashions finds along the way too. 
We are four girl of different ages who all have different taste in beauty and fashion as well as book.
Kind of like the spice girls, you see if we was the same it would be boring.

I'm Diana I would say my style is girly but with comfort , I like to look sassy and smart even tho I don't always , as I'm writing this I'm in bambi pj lol so SASSY . Navy is my go to colour when I'm out on the town with being more curvy i feel it suit me more and is a little different to the LBD . A blazer or leather jacket are my fAvorite fashion items. My  make up I keep very simple but I change my lipstick to whatever my mood is the darker it is the more attitude I have .

I'm Danielle & I like girly outfits, with a sometimes subtle hint of grunge mixed in there. My favourite combo at the minute is my pale blue ripped skinny jeans, with a grey top, thats long in length, but is also backless, paired with my heeled black boots that feature cut outs and gold buckles. Like Diana, I am also curvy, usually wearing a size 16 - 18,  but that wont stop me from wearing what I like! I was a self-taught / training make up artist. Day to day, at work etc, I wear very minimal make-up, but occasionally when I go for a meal, I'll go full hog, with the contoured face and falsies & that's pretty much my style!

Hey I am Emily, I would say I have a hipster and edgy style, as I do like my beanie hats and pumps but I also like girly stuff as well. My favourite fashion item at the moment would be playsuits, I just love them, they are good to wear in the summer weather but also they are great for night out outfits. In regards to make up I like to keep it simple but appropriate for all occasions, I really do love lipsticks and decent mascara. Most of my cosmetics are from Rimmel, I did try MAC foundation and that made me break out in so many spots,so I would say its not always about the cost it's about finding the make up that is suitable for your skin and more on the lines of quality. My fashion icons that I look up to at the moment are Kendal and Kyle Jenner.

Hi I'm Sarah, I don't really have a style or a look, you see I'm a big girl and I guess i just put on what ever is comfortable and don't bother with makeup. I'm a big girl and don't think anything would suit me or make me look better. So I am in the middle of losing weight and I know that once I get to a size I am happy with I know what I want my style to be, I want to wear vintage as I look at some of their clothes and fall in love, some of the vintage dresses out there are gorgeous and when I'm the right size I know I can pull it off and look good. As for make up if I do wear any I like Browns and nice colours that don't really stand out. 
So that's what I think I'd like my style to be.  

Anyway that's a little about us so until next time stay BEAUTIFUL x 

No comments:

Post a Comment