Sunday 14 June 2015

Diana beauty favourite at the moment


I decide I would show some of my new beauty faves.
First is these Rimmel London apocalips I have 3 matte shades and 1 normal .
Matte1: 206 atomic rose
Matte 2: 405 orange-ology
Matte 3: 505 burning lava 
Normal: 102 nova 
These have amazing lasting wear to them and the feel really nice one , not sticky and too make me fall in love with these even more is they only cost me 95p what a bloody bargain lol.
The last lip product I am loving is Rimmel London Kate moss lipstick 03 which is a beautiful nude. 
I have found an amazing new face cream Olay complete radiance illumination which is a moisturising lotion with light reflecting particles and with spf 15 I don't Have to worry about those beautiful sun rays hitting my face.i swear this has made my skin better I will even have no foundation day now !!! 

The next product I have been loving is this hair oil called Semi D Lino Diamond Cristalli Liquidi this is like a drink of water for your hair , it hydrates As well As bringing shine and heat protection. A must for those who have damage or naturally dry hair.

Another thing I've been loving is a free sample of Clinique high impact mascara this thing gives me volume and length and I love it! I'll defo be buying the full size when this one runs out.

The last beauty favourite and has been a favourite for a while is montage jennesse mask I love all of these. They are a great way to destresss and a lovely little treat for yours skin with some many to choose from they will defo have one for everyone.

Anyway I'll see you all soon 
Bye xx



No comments:

Post a Comment