Saturday 20 June 2015

The Secret Of Ella & Micha Review.

Hey everyone.

First of all, I would just like to apologise that it has taken me so long to do this review. I actually finished this book, maybe a week and a half ago, but I've been super busy. What with doing overtime at work, and then with my family being away in Spain (lucky buggers) I've had to house sit too.

In all of the chaos this week has bought me, I have finally found a perfect little moment, for me to chill out and do this review for you :)

So, if you read my review for 'The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden' then you will know that I fell in love with the author Jessica Sorensen. Straight after I had finished book one in the Callie and Kayden series, I picked up the first book in the Ella & Micha series.

This book was lovely. I already kinda thought I would like it, but I loved it, and it just made my love for Jessica Sorensen even stronger. I felt as though I could relate to these characters maybe a bit more than those in the Callie & Kayden series.

This story is about two best friends, Ella & Micha, who sadly have to part ways after a devastating event that occurs in their lives. However, they don't stay parted for long, as Ella soon has to come back to her hometown and has to face seeing him again. The book is about their constant battle, between being best friends, and being a little bit more than that. I loved the fact that they were both bad-asses, I loved the fact that we could tell they soo wanted each other, I loved the fact that in some pages, the sexual tension between them is almost unbearable. Now, please note that this is not an erotica novel, but it does have some saucy scenes in it. No-where near as bad as FSOG etc, but just enough to tell you, that this thing is serious!!

I really enjoyed this book, there isn't one thing I could fault about it & as soon as pay day rolls around, I shall be buying the rest of the series. In fact, I'm probably more excited about carrying on this series, than the Callie & Kayden series. Don't get me wrong, I loved both books immensely, but something about Ella & Micha drew me in.

I gave this book 4 stars on GoodReads.

Until next time,
Happy Reading!
Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment