Tuesday 28 April 2015

Diana x

Hey, my name Diana and my love for books been getting bigger and bigger each year . The more book I read the more I fall in love with the book world . The way you can feel emotion toward a character overwhelms me . I truly love the feeling of a book and especially a series of book of course until it end and then that quite disappointing . 
In my spare time I split it between reading watching series and spending time with family and friends . 
I only started loving book from the age of about 18 , with always struggling to read and write at school it always put me off but now I'm older I just take my time and as long as the book has a good storyline I'm okay .
Anyway I'll leave it at that . I'm gonna start reviewing books I've read and hauling ones I've brought so you will be seeing or should I say reading a lot more from me .
Diana x 

No comments:

Post a Comment