Wednesday 29 April 2015

About Danielle.

Hey. 

My names Danielle & I'm also a member of the Forever Bound Book Club. So here's a little information about me for you guys. 

The first thing I learnt to do as a child, was to read. There are home videos of me from as little as 2 years old, holding & trying to read. At school, my reading advanced quickly & by the age of 13 I was hooked on books. 

I started to buy books, mainly crime & thrillers and now at the age of 22, I will read pretty much anything. From crime, to romance, from dystopian to fantasy. I will try anything once! 

I love reading and try and read as much as possible. I take my Kindle with me everywhere (even though I do prefer books!) & there's nothing more relaxing than having a bath, with a cup of tea and a good read. 

The book club is a great way for friends to come and gather to talk about something we all have in common, and we all love. It's a lovely, happy atmosphere and there's always plenty of giggles. It's a really fun few hours & it's great to know I'm not boring people with my obsession for reading. 

So, a little more about me quickly, as I said previously I'm 22, I currently live in Hinckley. I work for a company called The Works (whom sell books, not so good for my wages!) I have an amazing partner (who had never read a book before, but that has now changed & he's on his third book, lol!) I live with my mum, dad & sister who are also readers. I think that's all the info you need to know about me for now! 

Take care & speak soon book lovers. 

Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment